Four People Are Going to WorshipGod West for Free

CrowdWorshipGod2013 West: Called to Be Faithful is a little over five weeks away (June 27-29) and some of the seminars are beginning to fill up. We have a great list of teachers lined up this year, both in the main sessions and the breakouts. Kevin DeYoung, Craig Cabaniss, Jon Payne, Donald Whitney, John Martin, Steve & Vikki Cook, Sherri Gould, and more.

In addition, Enfield will be leading us in song for a session, and Matt Papa will be joining us to share a few songs. As always, there will be a few surprises, a lot of laughter, and rich times of worshiping God through song, preaching, and fellowship. I’m especially excited about this year’s theme, which focuses on seeking to be faithful to proclaim the gospel with the resources God has given us, however big or small our church may be.

We’ll also be introducing some songs from our new album, Grace Has Come: Songs from the Book of Romans, which we’ll be releasing later this summer (you can watch a demo of Grace and Peace here). If you’re needing more reasons to come, I shared twelve of them in a previous post.

But it may be you want to come and just don’t have the money. Well, I’ve got good news for you. You have the opportunity to win a free registration. That’s right. Free.

Here’s the deal. Leave a comment below and share in 50 words or less (that’s right, 50 words…not looking for a magnum opus here) why I should give you the free registration. By the way, you can also enter for someone else. If you leave more than one comment, each comment has to be for a different person. I’ll pick two of the best answers and two names at random (knowing nothing is really “random” Prov. 16:33).

You have until 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, May 23 to leave a comment. I’ll announce the winners this coming Friday, May 24.

The clock is ticking…

, ,

60 Responses to Four People Are Going to WorshipGod West for Free

1. Jeffrey Seavey May 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM #

I would LOVE to send our worship leader, Brian Ehline. Brian has served us at LW for nearly 10 years without ever receiving a dime of compensation. Not only has Brian lovingly, willingly, joyfully and sacrificially served as our Lead Worshiper, but he has also currently serves the church as an elder\pastor. Brian works a full time + job, loves his family well and serves LW with his whole heart. He is a true Christian Hedonist and overflows with joy in all his service. His worship team consists of about 30 people (3-4 teams) which keep him very busy. Brian is married, has 4 children, one of whom was born with Multiple Sclerosis. Nathan is now 14 and loves Jesus and wants to be a worship leader like his dad one day. I hope you’ll choose Brian!! Thank you! Many Blessings!

2. Insun May 23, 2013 at 2:09 AM #

I have a friend very dear to my heart, who would LOVE a free ticket to the conference! She majors in music at UCD and her dream is to bring worship into our music industry. This opportunity would give her just the right push in confidence and knowledge to do so! Please choose her, she definitely deserves it!! Her name is Beatrice.

3. Josh May 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM #

I’d like to bring my friend Kyle. He’s 14, in high school and is interested in playing. He began asking me about a year ago and I’ve been talking to him and explaining that a worship leader first of all worships with his life throughout the week, including at school.

He’s battling the influence of high school culture. I think this would be a great opportunity for him to connect and learn with others.

4. Pat May 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM #

Our church drummer who is a student and really skillful. But I think he needs help and a lot encouragement. And the conference, Lord willing, might be able to refresh his love for the ministry and for the Lord.

5. Nina May 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM #

My friend and her husband have sought to glorify God in everything they do and serve their church sacrificially in worship. Nothing brings them more joy than expressing their heart for Him in leadership and song writing.

6. Nicholas May 23, 2013 at 1:06 PM #

I would be so grateful and thankful for an opportunity like this! I am college student who is passionate about the gospel and am exploring careers in worship and youth ministry. I have some friends that are as well that I would be thrilled to bring! I am honored and passionate about being able to be used as an instrument in God’s hands for His glory, to unite His people in praise and worship. To be able to learn more about that and go to this conference would be truly a great blessing! Thank you for an opportunity like this and for your time an consideration.

7. Frank Emrich May 23, 2013 at 1:53 PM #

Because I have been a pastor for over 30 years (I am 66) and I want to grow in worship. Plus I love your music , and I would love to meet Matt Papa!

8. Greg D. May 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM #

Yes, money is tight, and this would be a great blessing. Even more, I need the bible and wisdom how to apply that to music ministry. A recent local conference was more hip and trendy. I want to follow Paul’s lead in 1Cor2:1-5 to display God’s power through the gospel.